Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CELINE DION!!!!

Monday the 5th was a BIG day for my girls - they were going to see CELINE DION!! BIG DEAL FOR SURE!!! I actually sprung a surprise on all the girls but Rachel (she was in on the surprise) for a Christmas gift and got them all tickets to see 1 of their all time favorite singers--Celine! Rachel, Sarah and Megan had seen her in Las Vegas a couple years back and LOVED her show. Well after the big sisters saw her, Hannah and Liv had a dream that 1 day they would see her too. SO, I thought what would make it better for them and it would be to share it with friends. Casey had always dreamed of seeing her too so Casey got a ticket. I didn't know if Austin would refuse to go or not so I called him to see if he was in and he said of course - I think he did it for Hannah but that was all I needed. I got in touch with Adam to see if he would rather stay here with us or go because I knew it would be while he was here, but he thought he could handle it as long as he was going with mostly girls (only because it wouldn't be cool AT ALL to go with more guys then girls, HA). He was hoping none of his friends would find out back in KC that he had gone to a Celine Dion concert but I think they did! HA!! Then of course Megan is 1 of our own so she had to go. So 8 of them went to see Celine and they ALL LOVED IT!!! Casey cried through most every song. Hannah cried through a few that had special meaning to her. Liv didn't cry of course. The boys - Austin and Adam really enjoyed it too. Rachel, Sarah and Megan had seen her AMAZING show at Caesars Palace but thought this show was GREAT too! So I think we nailed that gift for sure. Here are a few pictures of their evening, starting at the house - Megan got ready at her place so she isn't in the 1st 1.

7 of the 8



Another "new pose" (I will explain that in another blog)of them right before they left the house!


At the AA Center in Dallas waiting for the concert to begin.


waiting...


some more waiting pix...


isn't this what everyone does while they are waiting - take MORE pix?


OK, this is the last waiting pix.



and a few of the GREAT Celine!!





2 comments:

Des said...

Yay! I'm so happy you are blogging!

Jenna Cox said...

so jealous. wish i could have been there!