Monday, December 22, 2008

sarah's coming, sarah's coming....and santa

It feels like Christmas in the Baker house 3 days early!! We are t-minus 4 hrs. till she is HOME at last. Such sad news though - her roommate Norma that was coming to spend Christmas with us is not coming. Her sister was in a BAD car wreck on Friday night and she is in a coma. We are BELIEVING that she is going to be 100% healed but Norma of course wanted to go to be with her in New Mexico. Please keep Norma in your prayers and her sister. NOT at all a good family situation and they could all use some extra prayers.

Everyone is buzzing around the house getting everything just perfect and I am taking a little break to keep up with this darn blog. 2 days in a row - WOW. I am getting dirty looks as they pass me on the couch but HEY, I gave birth to them - they OWE ME! We have ALL done our fair share but Liv and I win the medal for going BIG grocery shopping at 1 in the morning, this morning. My hearts desire was to have ALL my shopping and grocery shopping (for Christmas and so on) DONE before Sarah got home and I really think I DID IT!! WELL minus that Sarah was ZERO help with anything she wanted for Christmas so we will be 1 of the millions out on Christmas Eve or hopefully tomorrow (but whats the difference, it will be CRAZY)!

Just got off the phone from lil' Miss Sarah and she is stressing because she thinks her bag is over weight. OH boy, does she miss having her Mom and sisters around to give her a little help!! SO, the sisters, Austin and Grant are going to pick her up. Grant has already gone this morning to pick her out flowers to give her when she gets off the plane and posters have been made! She will LOVE IT!!

Well, I can't sit any longer. The natives are threatening me so I am back to work. I will post pix. later of the homecoming (like she's been to war, HA).

No comments: