Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 month mark for Sarah

Hello ALL, I thought I would write an update since today marks 1 month of Sarah being gone. I could seriously write 1 word and be DONE with this, well maybe 2. HA, now we know that isnt gonna happen. The 1st word would be GREAT and the 2nd word would be HAPPY!! That is Sarah!! Today is her day off or her Sabbath and I talked to her about an hour and she sounded SO great!! I have NEVER in her 21 years heard in her voice what I hear now!! After we got done talking she wrote me a text and told me how much she loved talking to me and she wrote, "Mom, I'm just so happy and the only thing that could be better is if ya'll were all here"!!! WOW, what more could a Mom want! She is living a dream that she has had for a really long time and it makes my heart FULL that she is walking in His will. SO, that is how she is doing. Happy, healthy but not warm. She is VERY, VERY cold and it aint even winter. I dont know how she is gonna LOVE it when she is up to her knees in snow and COLD to the bone but I'm sure she will LOVE that too. She has totally gotten used to her schedule. Some room mates have been challenging but the Lord has a plan in that (he, he). She's LOVING the FALL in Kansas City - even if she doesnt see alot of the SUN. She absolutely LOVES her classes. Her prayer time in the prayer room has been intense, humbling, GLORIOUS and life changing (man I think I need to go)!! OH, she auditioned to be a worshipper for 1 of the prayer rooms and she was accepted! YAY! It's kinda different the way they do things but she is trusting the Lord for the right timing and team that He wants her to be on and when.

Our family is going to visit her in a couple of weeks and she is VERY excited for that. When we leave after 4 days Olivia is going to stay another week with a friend so Sarah is very excited to have her Liv with her. Everyone has had their moments of REALLY missing her but I can understand the Lord's GRACE now more then I ever, ever have. I think if she was out of the Lord's will I would not have the grace that I have but KNOWING that she is in His will just makes missing her easier. She is now a 1/3 of the way done with this 3 month internship BUT...I would be SHOCKED if she didnt stay! We dont know yet because the 3 months isnt up and the day it is over she may say - my time is up. But right now she says her heart is at home there. Maybe it is for now but we are preparing ourselves for her to stay! I NEVER in a TRILLION years thought that I could say that but I can because of GRACE! We never know the seasons that the Lord has us go through and how long they will last so we will see. I would rather be prepared then hit blindsided with, Mom/Dad, I cant leave. The awesome thing about it is our whole family feels the same way. We want her and all of them, where the Lord wants them! PERIOD.... I believe that Sarah and all of us have assignments along the way of life and at different times we need to get this assignment done to be ready for the next. Before she left I heard over and over and over in my Spirit that "NO assignment will be left undone in her"! Pretty exciting! Of course there will be many, many more in her life but the ones that the Lord has for her to complete, finish and succeed in NOW - WILL BE DONE! So I have that AWESOME promise and I am standing on that.

So, thanks to everyone that has checked in to see how she is and the prayers for her and us! They have been heard. She will be there for Thanksgiving so I am praying for her to have a nice day without her family but new friends that will become like family. She has met some amazing people that have helped her and been there for her. They have actually been used by God to help remind her of what she wants for her future!! YES, she got her dreams and visions back! I am SO grateful to the Lord for them and we cant wait to meet them. The Lord is just so AWESOME people, He takes such good care of the people we love. Trust Him today.

The ONLY sad thing about this blog is I have NO recent pictures. Well I do have a pix. that she sent of herself with her phone, with a -- I MISS YOU BABY-- to Liv - so I will use that. Not the best quality but I promised, NO blog without pictures. We are gonna take pix. when we go so for the next 2 mth. mark blog -- OH, WE WILL HAVE PICTURES!! Blessings to you ALL, Teddi

Well I looked for the pix. and I cant find it so I will post this and when Liv gets home she will find it.

No comments: